1978 - Cygnus

try this, I stripped it way down
Hey Phil - just wanted to say thanks again for the stripped down FM3 patch of this masterpiece (not to mention the awesome PT IR that absolutely slays it with this preset). I’ve been learning a bunch of early VH just to be able to make more use of this awesome patch. Assuming I have some more CPU available, I am wondering what delay (type and milisecond) to try to add back in?

Hey Phil - just wanted to say thanks again for the stripped down FM3 patch of this masterpiece (not to mention the awesome PT IR that absolutely slays it with this preset). I’ve been learning a bunch of early VH just to be able to make more use of this awesome patch. Assuming I have some more CPU available, I am wondering what delay (type and milisecond) to try to add back in?

did it not import with the delay?

Here's what I had:

Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 1.27.49 PM.png

Awesome! Exactly what I needed👍 Thanks again! Can you show me your Reverb screen too? I think some parameters may have changed during the import. My CLR (right) seems to be treating the Reverb very differently than my Friedman ASM (left). Not sure if it’s the Reverb parameters or the Cab block - or maybe the Reverb spread is supposed to be that way? Either way, BIG thanks. This thing sounds great🤘

Awesome! Exactly what I needed👍 Thanks again! Can you show me your Reverb screen too? I think some parameters may have changed during the import. My CLR (right) seems to be treating the Reverb very differently than my Friedman ASM (left). Not sure if it’s the Reverb parameters or the Cab block - or maybe the Reverb spread is supposed to be that way? Either way, BIG thanks. This thing sounds great🤘

sure!

And yes, I mix the reverb and delay about 80% to the right, the left remains almost dry. That happens in the mixer block.

Here's how I have the reverb in my current preset:

Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 2.03.44 PM.png

Thanks again Phil! Amazing preset that ALSO works on the FM3 👍 This is about the only awesome one out there that can do it... Thanks for taking the time to do this and share it AND help out us FM3 guys too🤘

NICE!!!! Great job!!! Will we always miss the man; always. but will never forget him.....Things like this make it easier.....keep on rockin!

Back
Top Bottom