FM3 Now Shipping

Hahaha whoops.

I hadn’t been following anything regard the FM3 for a few months now. I knew there was a waitlist but had no clue how long it was. My buddy just got back into playing after a few years away from it, bought a killer new ESP Horizon III and really loved my AxeFX III. I told him about the FM3 and that it’d be more suited for him (especially since I’ll be the one writing his presets, he’s not very tech savvy) so he jumped on the waitlist right away. That was back in early Sept. Pretty sure I told him, “You shouldn’t have to wait too long man, probably a few weeks.”

Sorry Nacho, you’ll be playing that Triple XXX into a shitty 4x12 a little longer! :D

One day at a time it seems. Hopefully the post announcement craze dies down soon enough!

I love the human willingness to take two points of data and go "This is a pattern!" :p

Any of the guys that already received theirs can help me with shipping size and weight?

If you're trying to estimate shipping costs, the FC6 is the same size and probably ships in a same sized box. Put one of those in your shopping cart and check out what it quotes you for shipping.

Back
Top Bottom