AFIII "Stone In Love" remixed with Rhythm overdub

You're a real contender, Mr. Mark Day. No other guitarist without a massive back catalog and huge global audience is as well-loved and appreciated by the fans and customers of Fractal Audio.
Thanks so much Matt!! You made my day!

Mark

You're a real contender, Mr. Mark Day. No other guitarist without a massive back catalog and huge global audience is as well-loved and appreciated by the fans and customers of Fractal Audio.

First of all, @Admin M@ I could not possibly agree with you more ! Mark is a complete treasure around these parts ! My only regret is that he migrated back to Canada ( j/k ) ....

Second ..., My daughter ( who's now 14 ) still refers to "him" as "Mr. Mark Day" .... She and I were listening to his channel WAY back in the pre-Fractal days ! In fact, I've spent more $$$'s than I care to re-count because I was chasing tone in a similar fashion to his. I still covet his Les Paul/Floyd combination and ( dammit ) I'll own one some day !!!!

First of all, @Admin M@ I could not possibly agree with you more ! Mark is a complete treasure around these parts ! My only regret is that he migrated back to Canada ( j/k ) ....

Second ..., My daughter ( who's now 14 ) still refers to "him" as "Mr. Mark Day" .... She and I were listening to his channel WAY back in the pre-Fractal days ! In fact, I've spent more $$$'s than I care to re-count because I was chasing tone in a similar fashion to his. I still covet his Les Paul/Floyd combination and ( dammit ) I'll own one some day !!!!

Thanks so much Roger, you're always too kind!!
:) :) :)

Mark

Back
Top Bottom