Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 14.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Mark Day must be loosing his mind after hearing all the gain in the Archeon.. Can't see that replacing a plexi anytime soon. Will be spending some time with it. Very nice update!

Last edited:
BUG: Just noticed on the Uber, I was on the Euro blue model, switched to the uber and the gain was dimed, and not alot of gain. I dialed it to 9 and super gainy, up to 10 and the gain drops. Dial down and up to 10 it pops a bit and gain drops.

Man does that amp rip your head off now. Not sure what you did but now its crushing.

Last edited:
Hey @FractalAudio do I need to re-install the firmware? I kinda like the PMS Archimedes name, personally. But if this was beta and there are other issues I will re-install begrudgingly.

Added second source to Modifiers. A Modifier can now have two sources: Source 1 and Source 2. Each modifier has an individual Scale parameter from 0 to 100%. The operation between the two sources is selected via the Operation parameter and allows addition, subtraction or multiplication of the two sources.
Fascinating....
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom