Mac computer USB Audio

boz52

Experienced
Trying to get the computer audio out to Output 2. I know I saw a thread about this but couldn’t find it through search. Can someone please point me in the right direction. Thanks!

You've got me wondering now :). I did indeed do that twice in the past month. But I think they were helpful comments. I'm not trying to drum up support for wishes. Cliff I'm sure is already aware of them and he's perfectly capable of prioritizing tasks :).

Do the USB meters show input? Home->Meters tab.

I did notice a problem in my setup when trying to use Output2 and USB 3/4. If I had ANY Copy settings other than NONE on the Output2 IO page, USB playback would fail. This includes when you are sending USB to channels 1/2 destined for Output 1. It does not copy the USB audio in to Output 2 in this case.

Set the speaker config in audio midi so computer out goes to channels 3/4. Then go to the I/O menu on the FM3 and set the usb 3/4 playback option to output 2.
So you are able to control the volume of the USB playback with the Channel 2 knob? Excited to try! Would be a major issue solved.

Was this ever accomplished? Im trying to get Windows computer playback (no DAW, just Youtube) through output 2.
I have USB 3/4 playback set to output 2. And output 2 copy 1.

Thanks.. How do we do this? It is the default configuration on my other modeler. Just plug in the usb and you have playback on various outputs.

Back
Top Bottom