Axe-Fx III Waitlist

I'm doing my best to not think about it, even though I seem to check this thread a few times per day, haha. I'm coming from the Kemper world, so my rig is great as is (Bradshaw switching system --> Kemper), so I won't be hurting or going without during the wait for the Axe III. I figure this is a good time to work on patience.

I'm doing my best to not think about it, even though I seem to check this thread a few times per day, haha. I'm coming from the Kemper world, so my rig is great as is (Bradshaw switching system --> Kemper), so I won't be hurting or going without during the wait for the Axe III. I figure this is a good time to work on patience.
When did you enter the waiting list realm??

What an exciting time, eh? Waitlist invites are going out every day, and the pace will pick up as we are better able to predict response. At this point with so much excitement we need to manage invitations and inventory closely.

A few invites for later dates went out yesterday, but the actual NOW SERVING date is June 18.

What an exciting time, eh? Waitlist invites are going out every day, and the pace will pick up as we are better able to predict response. At this point with so much excitement we need to manage invitations and inventory closely.

A few invites for later dates went out yesterday, but the actual NOW SERVING date is June 18.
Awesome! I’m super excited to order an Axe! I’ve been waiting for the chance!

Rockin'! Thanks for letting us know. :D

Thanks for the update M@!

Under one month for me from the serving date! Hope it goes fast!

Back
Top Bottom