Announcing Axe-Fx III Mark II

Any possibility of a kit to upgrade the MK1 to MK2, just for the memory? I've had my MK1 for a whole month and a half now and this comes out. Just my luck.
Don't think so. I'm sure it's a worse feeling knowing you just purchased it as opposed to buying one when they first came out. Knowing you only missed it by this > < much

I will, for now, choose to see it as just an Axe Fx 3 with a bigger flash stomach, more hungry for data.. All the modelling quality is just the same and will always be..

Any possibility of a kit to upgrade the MK1 to MK2, just for the memory? I've had my MK1 for a whole month and a half now and this comes out. Just my luck.

Do you want to get out the ol' Electronics soldering station and start removing and replacing multi-pin chips which are soldered to the board of your Axe FX III?

I would guess the RAM is fixed onto the PC board. And a replacement board is likely most of the cost of the unit. 🤔

Do you want to get out the ol' Electronics soldering station and start removing and replacing multi-pin chips which are soldered to the board of your Axe FX III?
Although I do have those skills, I would rather not. I was thinking more along the lines of a board replacement. Pull the old out, stick the new in. I was just wondering if it was possible, Cliff says no, it's no.

Certainly won't tell you if your girlfriend/wife's pregnant.

Disclaimer: I didn't let any woman to pee on my Axe FX III to claim true on such facts nor I recommend anyone to do so.

Really wish they made that clear in the manual. I’ve been assuming this entire time that since the display never said “SELL ME FOR DIAPERS” I’ve been in the clear.

Back
Top Bottom