Post here if you've received an invite for the Headphone Jack model!

Got an invite for HP verison on saturday (Europe, G66) - with a promise of shipping sometime this week. Been on the waitlist since april 23rd, 2019.

I have been on the wait list since March 3 and heard nothing. Has anyone in Canada got one?

Edit, I see we are only up to mid 2019. How can this possibly be so slow?

I have been on the wait list since March 3 and heard nothing. Has anyone in Canada got one?

There’s a worldwide pandemic affecting all parts of manufacturing?

Read through the entries in this thread. This is mentioned often.

Well to start, they opened Pre-orders on April 2019 and didn't start shipping Headphone units until May 2020, so there has been over a full year of preorders to get through. They've so far invited April, May, June, July, August, and September 2019 in May-August 2020. And it's probably reasonable to assume half the preorder list was from April/May.

There's also been pandemic related supply problems (Even the Axe FX III is out of stock currently and off and on over the last couple months). And a couple nasty bugs that were detected which is seems like the paused sending invites out while they sorted through the issue and probably made sure they weren't going to have to ship back and replace units.

Waitlist: 11/19 9/25/19
Headphone invite: 8/25/20
Ordered: Immediately

Apparently they sent an invite for the non-HP, never saw it. With the current troubles shuttering my business (live sound), I'm not paying as much attention to my email as I generally do, lol. Now I'll never check it....
🤘

Last edited:
Waitlist: 11/19
before I freak out and do the happy dance, I just want to make sure that you did not have a typo in this post. You joined the waitlist in November 2019? Did they really just jump through the entire month of October and half of November in a single day?

before I freak out and do the happy dance, I just want to make sure that you did not have a typo in this post. You joined the waitlist in November 2019? Did they really just jump through the entire month of October and half of November in a single day?
Seriously. Since I’m early October and haven’t received my invite.

Waitlist: 11/19

Apparently they sent an invite for the non-HP, never saw it. With the current troubles shuttering my business (live sound), I'm not paying as much attention to my email as I generally do, lol. Now I'll never check it....
🤘

Please double check that it was November 2019, and not say September 11th, 2019.

Also, you wouldn't have gotten a non-HP invite, those only made it past June. Or are you saying both invites were sent to you a while ago and you just didn't see them until now?

Sept 25 2019 - just found the original waitlist confirmation.

"We previously sent you an invitation for a "first run" unit with no headphones jack."
Never saw that 'first run' email. The HP invite I jumped on right away. Showed up in my inbox - CLICK!
Was not on any prior waitlist.

I am a Troll - just not here.
;)

Sept 25 2019 - just found the original waitlist confirmation.

"We previously sent you an invitation for a "first run" unit with no headphones jack."
Never saw that 'first run' email. The HP invite I jumped on right away. Showed up in my inbox - CLICK!
Was not on any prior waitlist.

I am a Troll - just not here.
;)

That makes more sense!

I think that part of the email was incorrect (they have have just forgotten to remove it from their invitation email), since no non-HP invites made as far as September. I'd say that's your first and you didn't miss any others. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom