Fm3 issues

My Fm3 has been working perfectly lately and all of a sudden I lost all 3 scribble strips and none of the 3 buttons work. Also, my 2 momentary switches I use to change presets don’t work either. I flashed the firmware and still nothing. Any help is appreciated please as I have band practice in 3 hours!

Are you sure the buttons are assigned? Have you checked their assignment? Do you have a backup? Did you try resetting the default? Setup->FC Controllers->Reset

During the boot-up sequence, do you see the Scribble Strips & Button rings light up? It usually happens about 1/4 of the way through the loading screen. Or does it continue to look like that whole section of the unit is still powered off?

Are you sure the buttons are assigned? Have you checked their assignment? Do you have a backup? Did you try resetting the default? Setup->FC Controllers->Reset

do the fc controllers reset. It will solve it.

that happened to me once. It was reaper related

what firmware are you in?

Just so everyone knows the problem has been resolved. Big thanks to Mark from tech support! He responded to my message in minutes and walked me through it. I had to go in and re load the factory layouts. I think I accidentally reset my layouts. Fat fingered it or something lol idk really, but it’s fixed and works perfectly again. Thanks for the advice guys!

Glad you got it sorted out. Take time to write down everything you change from defaults in a note taking app. Next time something happens like this, you can do full system reset and be back and running in just a few minutes.

Back
Top Bottom