FracTool - for power users only

Hi Al,
Do you think it would be possible to add controllers to the batch setting tool?
I would like to switch the Controller Switches in Austinbuddy's presets to External Controllers for one.
And perhaps change the wah controller from External 1 to External 2.

Hi Al,
Do you think it would be possible to add controllers to the batch setting tool?
I would like to switch the Controller Switches in Austinbuddy's presets to External Controllers for one.
And perhaps change the wah controller from External 1 to External 2.
Hey
I'll look at this asap but am actually facing a quite big health problem ;)
Also controllers are quite complicated to handle because they all differ on each fasDevice...

@AlGrenadine - Al, Hope you are doing well. Wanted to ask about this issue I have been having with the Amp Resetter function. The only block that shows up is the drive block. Is this a problem with the app or perhaps with my "Security Software" ?
(My apologies for originally posting this in the wrong thread earlier, Al.)

Attachments

• FracTool Capture.PNG
    FracTool Capture.PNG
    312.7 KB · Views: 11
@AlGrenadine - Al, Hope you are doing well. Wanted to ask about this issue I have been having with the Amp Resetter function. The only block that shows up is the drive block. Is this a problem with the app or perhaps with my "Security Software" ?
(My apologies for originally posting this in the wrong thread earlier, Al.)
These are parameters values to be kept when resetting amp blocks.
FracTool needs an update anyway but i'm offline for few more time

I have a question about FracTool. What is it in FracTool that tries to force the use of my discrete graphics chip? Some Apple core library?

I ask because I have a Macbook Pro with a blown graphics chip. It's a known fault of the model, and there is no point fixing it. I have a script that tells the MBP to always use the shitty Intel chipset graphics. This works great with just about anything out there I use. Zero issues. If I accidently click on a preset on this site, it wants to open it with FracTool (I must have set it at some point), but it forces the discrete chip to come on, which basically freezes the machine. I have to reboot in single user mode, run my script again, and then tell the Mac to not open any software when it opens, so I loose all my work as well.

I'm just curious what it does, that say, AxeEdit doesn't do when it comes up. Graphically, it seems like a fairly simple interface.

I have a question about FracTool. What is it in FracTool that tries to force the use of my discrete graphics chip? Some Apple core library?

I ask because I have a Macbook Pro with a blown graphics chip. It's a known fault of the model, and there is no point fixing it. I have a script that tells the MBP to always use the shitty Intel chipset graphics. This works great with just about anything out there I use. Zero issues. If I accidently click on a preset on this site, it wants to open it with FracTool (I must have set it at some point), but it forces the discrete chip to come on, which basically freezes the machine. I have to reboot in single user mode, run my script again, and then tell the Mac to not open any software when it opens, so I loose all my work as well.

I'm just curious what it does, that say, AxeEdit doesn't do when it comes up. Graphically, it seems like a fairly simple interface.
It uses opengl

Little question, I'm using this fantastic (and french !) tool since years. However I'm facing an issue right now. I launch it under W10 (as admin) and nothing happens... no display, nothing but process is running. Any idea ?

Hello, just got my fm3 last thursday Spent some hours during the weekend reading the manual and getting through the factory presets, then read the last four pages of this thread as I want to give it a try to translate about 20-30 fx2 patches I made myself and some of simeon's stuff also. Is there any tutorial about the best way to proceed ? Do I need to have both processors connected ? Or can I take any saved patch from FX2, open it and store on fm3 with fractool.
Hope you are OK Al, kind greetings

Hello, just got my fm3 last thursday Spent some hours during the weekend reading the manual and getting through the factory presets, then read the last four pages of this thread as I want to give it a try to translate about 20-30 fx2 patches I made myself and some of simeon's stuff also. Is there any tutorial about the best way to proceed ? Do I need to have both processors connected ? Or can I take any saved patch from FX2, open it and store on fm3 with fractool.
Hope you are OK Al, kind greetings
Hi
You can do this offline

Thanks guys :)
Back soon with a FracTool update to support latest fm3/AxeFx III updates :)
Cool... Did the Axe-Fx III 'Batch Setter' function get messed up with the 14.00 update, or has it not been working for a while? I actually had a need to to change the same parameter in all channels of a particular block, in multiple presets. But didn't see all of the available blocks in the list? I can do this by automating the mouse/keystrokes while running the Axe-Edit III, But I thing that FracTool would be faster?

Back
Top Bottom