Axe-Fx III Waitlist

Did you guys post dates when you received invites or signed into waiting list? :)
Signing into waiting list is only relevant when you get an invite. So if I have not got an invite yet, how can I post? :)

Anyway, like I posted above - July 12th.

Hey there,

I believe the most recent person who's received an invite and posted on this thread had signed up June 13. I signed up on June 20, and I'll post as soon as I get an invite; I know everyone's as excited as I am. I've been just reading the owner's and block manuals, the wiki, and researching any questions I have on the forum (all of which have been asked and answered :)) in the meantime, to lessen the learning curve when it arrives.

I was just considering too that they're sending out invites for the FM3 concurrently, and since each piece is tested and burned in prior to sending the invitation, that would add to the wait time. This is reminding of Vigier, where every guitar is tested by Patrice Vigier, the founder, before sending it out, and he'll send it back to his crew for fretwork as many times as it takes to ensure its perfect. It's rare to see that kind of dedication to quality, and it really means so much to know that Fractal is taking care with their hardware. Even the idea of the wait list itself seems to be a good way to eliminate the prospect of having to scramble and fight bots to buy one when a new batch of hardware is put for sale.
Someone above said they got on the waitlist on June 16th and got an invite on Wednesday July 22nd. I am July 12th....Waiting impatiently :p

Oh Cool! I must've looked over that one. Thanks for mentioning that! Closer than I thought. I'm wanting to paraphrase Dr. Frank N. Furter, something about antici-

Hey there,

I believe the most recent person who's received an invite and posted on this thread had signed up June 13. I signed up on June 20, and I'll post as soon as I get an invite; I know everyone's as excited as I am. I've been just reading the owner's and block manuals, the wiki, and researching any questions I have on the forum (all of which have been asked and answered :)) in the meantime, to lessen the learning curve when it arrives.

I was just considering too that they're sending out invites for the FM3 concurrently, and since each piece is tested and burned in prior to sending the invitation, that would add to the wait time. This is reminding of Vigier, where every guitar is tested by Patrice Vigier, the founder, before sending it out, and he'll send it back to his crew for fretwork as many times as it takes to ensure its perfect. It's rare to see that kind of dedication to quality, and it really means so much to know that Fractal is taking care with their hardware. Even the idea of the wait list itself seems to be a good way to eliminate the prospect of having to scramble and fight bots to buy one when a new batch of hardware is put for sale.

Added to the Axe Fx waitlist on June 16th, received my invite on July 22nd, received it today. Hope that helps!

I'm looking at the FM3 wait list thread too (I can't post links yet because I'm too new of a member of this forum, but just search for the thread titled "FM3 Now Shipping") guessing that Fractal is alternating preparing IIIs and FM3s for people on both wait lists. On that thread, users just posted today that two people received their FM3 invites today, one person who signed up on June 20, and another on June 24. If I am right and they are alternating, fingers crossed, we'll see a new batch of IIIs soon! Best of luck at all who are anxiously waiting. I am finding that going through the owner's and block manuals is helping me to deal with the wait!

I believe I may just have made an ass of myself and umption. Thanks for clearing that up! Hopefully what I was thinking is still the case regardless of the dates people were added to the lists, that they're going back and forth between the two units, and that we'll still hear something soon. What is that idiom about wait lists making the heart grow fonder?

Shipping from g66 has been postponed from august to october; waiting list since end of june.
Does that mean its getting pushed for the customers in the US as well?

July 12th here..when I booked it, I was hoping it would clear in the next few weeks to a month :veryconfused:

Does that mean its getting pushed for the customers in the US as well?

July 12th here..when I booked it, I was hoping it would clear in the next few weeks to a month :veryconfused:
I really hope it doesn’t get pushed back for the US. I waitlisted July 6th, and that’d suck if I waited just for them to push it back. I’m ready to buy the axe fx iii with the fc 12, with the extended warranty on both and overnight shipping. Ya boy is not playin’ any games lol

Back
Top Bottom