5 Minute Tones

I do have another question .... How would you put time based effects after the cab to preserve the Amp/Cab separation ?

I do have another question .... How would you put time based effects after the cab to preserve the Amp/Cab separation ?

Running effects in parallel is probably the easiest way, as well as using stereo effect types and setting the block inputs to stereo where available.

Thanks for all these videos Leon. You've taught me so much good information. I love the faces you make when you play. Keep it up.

How about a death metal 5 minute tone ;) seriously

Pitch follower fun and more!

Lots of cool ideas, as usual. Just as an example when someone on one thread asked if anyone had a sound sample of the new stuff in action, I whipped up some tremoloesque thingies. The most fun was with the Mark 5 band EQ and both LFOs wobbling all 5 bands. The one LFO had the Output B phase on a momentary switch, set to jump between 18° to 180°, and switched the 3 bands it controlled from a harmonic trem on steroids to a rather lumpy whuh-whuh .... whuh-whuh .... whuh-whuh .... whuh-whuh wobbly AF thing that sounded like a Harley Davidon with the idle set impossibly slow. Great for the weird stuff.... Fun to watch the EQ sliders all jumping around, too....

Back
Top Bottom