AFIII Backstreet Boys - "I Want It That Way" (80's Metal Cover)

RBM01991

So I entered this contest for the Spectre Media Group YT channel and I recorded this cover with the Axe FX III. The main preset on all guitars is my main Marshall preset, which is the Brit Brown amp, along with an OH Marshall Cab. For basses, I used the Darkglass pedal into an Ampeg SVT. For drums I used a Superior Drummer 3.

Enjoy!

Dude, you didn't even mention the vocals!! You did a great job with the recording and all, but the vocals are spectacular!!

This is from a guy living in Finland, also known as the promised land of metal. Only a few singers in Finnish metal bands are on par with your voice.

Dude, you didn't even mention the vocals!! You did a great job with the recording and all, but the vocals are spectacular!!

This is from a guy living in Finland, also known as the promised land of metal. Only a few singers in Finnish metal bands are on par with your voice.

Dude thank you so much! Im glad you enjoyed it! That's a huge compliment!

you and prog rocco could have a body building channel too.

I'll have to check him out, I've been working out for a few years, but I've never really gone super hardcore about it. I do like staying in shape!

that is the best. and a death shirt.

I've been a fan of Death since I was in High School, I've had that shirt since I was 16, and I'm never hanging it up.

where was this filmed?

This was filmed in Downtown Tampa last Sunday.

I like the 80's course and the screaming of the guitar. sharing preset?

Sure dude, here you go. The cab that I have on it is an OwnHammer Marshall Cab, but as long as it has Greenbacks and a 57, you can use the stock ones and compensate with the output EQ, if you don't have the OH cabs.

I would recommend that you use a bright sounding guitar, something with a swamp ash body or alder, with a set of Duncans or DiMarzios for the best representation of the preset.

Attachments

• Eric's Main Mahshall.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 13
Thank you Eric. I have tons and tons of cabs be sides whats in the axe its self.

Sure dude, here you go. The cab that I have on it is an OwnHammer Marshall Cab, but as long as it has Greenbacks and a 57, you can use the stock ones and compensate with the output EQ, if you don't have the OH cabs.

I would recommend that you use a bright sounding guitar, something with a swamp ash body or alder, with a set of Duncans or DiMarzios for the best representation of the preset.

Last edited:
I have plenty of choices on guitars ;)

Attachments

• mine 1 .png
    mine 1 .png
    393 KB · Views: 7
  • mine 2 .png
    mine 2 .png
    340.2 KB · Views: 7
  • mine 3 .png
    mine 3 .png
    244 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom