Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.11

Roasted kale in the oven with salt and pepper on it, a little olive oil, is pretty tasty. Most green vegetables are better with a little char and salt on them though.
Root vegetables too. Sweet potatoes, beets, parsnips, you name it.

I always laugh when people start getting itchy saying "It's been over a week, where the next update" when over other-modeler-land they're saying "It's been 2 months, just another 7 and we'll get the next one!"
I remember getting the update for my ADA. It was a chip you had to order it! There were maybe two, possibly 3 updates at the most in the many years I owned it. Times have sure changed and for the better in the gear world, not so much in the real world.

I used to force myself to occasionally eat brassicas, mostly in stir fry. But in the last 7 years I strangely developed a taste for them: brussel sprouts, broccoli, kale, cabbage, etc. I think I trained my gut biome to like them and now I like them. Who is controlling who?

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41575-020-0287-7
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4259177/
I've recently been on a very restricted soft/liquid food diet due to recent oral surgery--mostly things like protein shakes, peanut butter, canned chili (it's small enough and soft enough to eat). Lost about 5 pounds. By the time I can eat solid food again, who knows, maybe I will have trained my gut biome to behave a bit better....

I remember getting the update for my ADA. It was a chip you had to order it! There were maybe two, possibly 3 updates at the most in the many years I owned it. Times have sure changed and for the better in the gear world, not so much in the real world.
I only got one update for the TubeFex. I was a beta tester and threw in a few ideas for the upgrade. I think I still have the beta chip in a drawer somewhere....

None of my other digital boxes had any at all!

So spoiled we are! :)

I still have a lexicon mpx 500 rotting in my garage, I remember being so excited finding ‘the’ upgrade chip on eBay! What amazes me about fractal is that these updates aren’t just cosmetic, they’re genuinely exciting inventions that sometimes change the way we play guitar.

oh and the other thing I find amazing is when one of us software nerds gets on and lectures The Man about how to write software 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I apologize in advance if I am asking a ridiculous question on this important page. I have been updating my firmware for the last year on my Axe Fx III through Fractal Bot when prompted. I see I am running 12.11 in Axe Edit III 1.06.02. I assumed Fractal Bot was pulling the new firmware and installing it every time I updated. Is the instruction in the manual to download the firmware from the Fractal web page solely to have .zip copies of each release in case you wanted to fallback? I just don't want to make a mistake - and I want to always be current on the updates. Thank you in advance - I appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom