FM3 Boogie Models Request....

Shai`tan

Inspired
Hey there all. I have a request hopefully someone familiar with the FM3 Boogie models can help with. If you could.... could you vid demo the FM3 Boogie models just using the Amp and Cabs.... with just a teeny bit of Reverb..... at decent fairly loud volumes? Nearly every vid demo I have yet to hear is layered with delays and tbh I cannot really hear the actual Amp/Cabs. I`m looking to hear a more in your face raw demo if you get my meaning. I have always used just my guitar straight into my old Mrk III.... Mrk V 25/Mrk V.... into an EVM-12L/Zakk Wylde Black Label loaded upright 212 No effects, just a teeny smidgeon of on board Reverb. For me, Boogie Heaven.
Hoping the FM3 can deliver the same sound/feel of my old Boogies. I have a Xitone Active Wedge loaded with the F12-X200 Celestion incoming.... while still on the FM 3 Waitlist. Hoping to get as close as possible. Any thoughts? Thx again.

Check out Leon Todd's (@2112) YouTube channel, specifically the 5 Minute Tones videos. He usually plays through the models dry before adding effects as he's building his tones.

For example:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom