Axe-Fx 3 to iMovie problem

Teera

Hi
I connect Axe-fx3 to iMac by USB and used iMovie to record VDO from webcam and sound from Axe.For guitar sound I heard process sound + Guitar DI is mixing.Pls tell me How can I cut the sound from guitar DI?
Thank you

Read this page a little bit to understand how USB is configured.

https://wiki.fractalaudio.com/wiki/index.php?title=USB

It sounds like all the inputs are being merged into one. Usually, you'd have some DAW that is used to break-out the individual USB channels for you. There are programs like Loopback (by Roque Ameoba) that will let you combine various inputs and consolidate them into a universal input for other apps that don't have the capability to configure USB channels properly.

i think it’s common for people to record audio and video in 2 different applications, so they can control the mix of the audio they want, and then add the audio to the video later (that’s why people clap at the beginning of you tube videos - it helps them sync the audio and video)

Thank you
For used LogicX no problem I can control level of USB out to DAW individualy. But I try to make a easy shot VDO clip from imovie but I can't control USB output level from AXE and in Wiki Ican't find how to.
Teera

Back
Top Bottom