Is the Axe-Fx 2 still good? My attempt to dial killer tones.

I’m looking to get my hands on an axe fx ii, glad to hear it is still a great unit ! Makes me feel more confident , I can’t form my own opinion yet because I haven’t been able to hear one in person.

I’m looking to get my hands on an axe fx ii, glad to hear it is still a great unit ! Makes me feel more confident , I can’t form my own opinion yet because I haven’t been able to hear one in person.
Man, I'm actually selling mine to a friend in Argentina... but it costs $812 just to ship it.... so we haven't gone through with it, although he still wants it. If it drops and you still haven't gotten one, I'll let you know.

The Axe FX II doesn't just sound good, it sounds great. Still love my Axe FX II XL+. When properly dialled in its a warehouse of Amps, Cabinets, pedals and rack gear in one black box. And in the hands of a musician like you Camillo its a veritable swiss army knife of tones.

Thank you camilovelandiamusic for your great soundclip and the presets. I came across a decent Dumble preset at last!
What IR did you use for Bassman preset and VOX preset? I've loaded your presets onto my Mark II and the Cab blocks load empty user cab #, so I guess you've got third-party IRs in those presets.

Man, I'm actually selling mine to a friend in Argentina... but it costs $812 just to ship it.... so we haven't gone through with it, although he still wants it. If it drops and you still haven't gotten one, I'll let you know.
Ouch that is such a hefty price to ship. Well hopefully something works out and your friend can enjoy his new axe-fx ii! Thank you for keeping me in mind, I appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom