Post here if you've received an invite for the Headphone Jack model!

Invite received and ordered a bit ago. Also a 4/23 wait lister.

When I got on the list, I still had an AX8 and a Helix. I then sold both to get a Kemper, then sold that to get an Axe 3, and briefly had an HX Stomp and Headrush in the interim. In the end, I decided I didn't need multiple units and the portability of the FM3 would likely be better for me than the power of the Axe 3 (not a big effect guy).

For all of you who got on the list in late April, if you could please also say what time specifically you got on so we can know precisely where we are that would be great :)

Invite received and ordered a bit ago. Also a 4/23 wait lister.

When I got on the list, I still had an AX8 and a Helix. I then sold both to get a Kemper, then sold that to get an Axe 3, and briefly had an HX Stomp and Headrush in the interim. In the end, I decided I didn't need multiple units and the portability of the FM3 would likely be better for me than the power of the Axe 3 (not a big effect guy).
That's quite a journey in just over a year!

That's quite a journey in just over a year!

Yes sir...

I had the Helix and AX8 side by side for a couple years but didn't love either of them. When the FM3 was announced, I wasn't sure I wanted to go that route (or try out an Axe 3) but got on the wait list.

I ended up deciding to sell off the Helix/AX8 to see what all the Kemper hype was about. A few hundred dollars in profiles later, I wasn't loving it, and a Leon Todd video on the Axe 3 pushed me over the edge to make the jump back to Fractal.

While I've been happy with the Axe 3 (solved a lot of problems for me), I started the process of selling my house and that forced me to put everything in storage for a bit. I picked up the Stomp and Headrush to try out as portable grab and go devices, but I didn't love the sound of either of them. So I ended up selling both to wait for the FM3.

I will, however, be delighted to be proven wrong on this one.
I think that it is time for you to be delighted to have been proven wrong. 😉

In only eight days, invites have advanced to a person waitlisted at 4/23/19 4:36 est. It took roughly six weeks to advance to that point in the list the first time through.

I got mine yesterday, and ordered. Didn’t get the FC6 yet, because I want to see how far I can go without it first. Did get the extended warranty, because as a personal policy I get them on anything over $500, just for peace of mind. Phone, laptop, etc.

I think that it is time for you to be delighted to have been proven wrong. 😉

In only eight days, invites have advanced to a person waitlisted at 4/23/19 4:36 est. It took roughly six weeks to advance to that point in the list the first time through.

Fine, I’ll be delighted! 😒

Got email for non headphone ,waiting for headphone version ,but I have no idea when I was put on wait list. I can’t remember what I did yesterday 🤪

Looks like they made it through more than two hours on the 23 April list today--and I only have two hours to go!

I got my invite for the headphone model today. Not sure of when i ordered, it was early the morning of the announcement.

Back
Top Bottom