Closed Wet/Dry stereo input on single amp block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiguete

Experienced
Could there be a way one day to input a stereo Wet/Dry signal in just one amp block? I know this is done using two separate amp blocks in an AXE-FX II and III with the added flexibillity of having different amps or different values of settings in the amps but if one would just wan't to use the same amp with the same settings I just wish this could be possible specially since all the talk of the Boss CE-1 that the "magic" behind it is that it has a wet/dry stereo output.

I just wish this could be possible specially since all the talk of the Boss CE-1 that the "magic" behind it is that it has a wet/dry stereo output.
wet/dry doesn't mean 2 amps in the digital realm. as iaresee mentioned, just do the wet/dry setup after the amp block and you can have a dry amp only signal, and a wet signal in stereo. use Out 1 for your dry and Out 2 for your wet for example.

Isn't that the same as asking for a second amp block? There's no free lunch :).
Lol I guess so, just wondering if the idea of having a virtual mirror image of an amp would be possible instead in a perfect world in the future jeje.

wet/dry doesn't mean 2 amps in the digital realm. as iaresee mentioned, just do the wet/dry setup after the amp block and you can have a dry amp only signal, and a wet signal in stereo. use Out 1 for your dry and Out 2 for your wet for example.
Yeha I know, just that sometimes when you are just dying to recreate the way someone created a tone you might want to ask more than you can... in this case having that CE-1 before the amp in a wet/dry configuration. I guess I just have to sleep happy knowing that I will upgrade from my AX8 to the FM3 when my turn is up on the waitlist :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom