Metallica preset free / Hardwire disc. / James Heatfield tone

RODOLFOPELAIZ

Inspired
Hello guys. after several versions of the same tone all to me sound good. But here I leave another. It sounds more open, more clarity and more punch in bass and treble.
It is an earlier modified version of a previous preset of mine, with two amplifiers (DIEZEL, and USA LEAD) this preset like the previous ones run under a dimarzio D-ACTIVATOR pickup, I know it is not the ideal but it sounds great. Maybe some with a micro emg 81 or the heatfield version should be touched up. .
If you see that the crisp tone is very high, you just have to lower the volume a little (+/- one point) to the USA LEAD amp which is what gives the tone clarity. the other makes the tone more creamy.
Well, I leave you the preset so you can try it.
I appreciate the cockpit plague studios tones (use one of its tones, I think it sounds great in the combination of it) I also copied them here to download them.
I await comments
Greetings and enjoy.

Attachments

• HETFIELD V11.syx
    27.6 KB · Views: 170
  • U060_ReLoad - Rhythm R.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 126
  • U068_nothing meshuggah.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 118
Are theses presets or IR files? When I try to load it on to my Axe FX I get a error about a user cabinet file.
Hi . load hetfieldv11 preset ... others with cabs. you will be loaded in the scratchpads for being a preset bundlee. Load the cabs in case you want to have them apart. Greetings . . pd. My team is an AX FX 2 -markII
Cheers

hi guys. I leave small modification. I make all my presets with headphones and that takes the treble off when equalizing. although they are good (shure). After trying my preset on my krk5 studio monitors it was lacking treble. there they are added in the right place. greetings I await comments.
1584627237720.png

just another miso preset test that had been working for a long time. use fractal audio ax fx 2, diimarzio D-activator and ibanez premium series rg 927z. thanks for watching the video and following me.

Attachments

• HETFIELD V12 bundle.syx
    27.6 KB · Views: 57
just another miso preset test that had been working for a long time. use fractal audio ax fx 2, diimarzio D-activator and ibanez premium series rg 927z. thanks for watching the video and following me.

Hi folks, I have changed the preset v12 since it came out with an error in the equalizers when exporting it, the one that I downloaded, please download it again, it is already fixed. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom