FM3 Now Shipping

Just received my Invite for the FM3 with the Headphone Jack, ordering now..!!! Waitlist date 4-23-19 1:26PM EST..
Hello! I did not buy the FM3 link without headphones (4.17.2020). Do I need to take any action? Or will a purchase link with a headphone jack come to me automatically? Waitlist date 4.26.19

So, a couple friends who waitlisted after me have gotten invites for the hp jack version. I did nothing when i got my invite for the non-hp. Maybe I misunderstood that and should have declined? I haven't gotten an invite yet. I waitlisted an hour or two after announcement on day one.

So, a couple friends who waitlisted after me have gotten invites for the hp jack version. I did nothing when i got my invite for the non-hp. Maybe I misunderstood that and should have declined? I haven't gotten an invite yet. I waitlisted an hour or two after announcement on day one.
I emailed Fractal when I passes on the non headphone version and asked if I needed to do anything to get the headphone Jack version purchase invitation. They said no, just wait and we’ll reinvite you in order when they become available. There are a couple of mentions on this thread of people who listed after me and some others who already got invitations, though.

Here is the text from my email conversation about it:

“Hi. Thanks for the invitation. I really want one of the units with a headphone jack. Am I correct in understanding that in order to wait for one of those and keep my place in line I don’t need to do anything?

Thanks”

“Correct”
Mark
Fractal Audio Sales

Were you originally on the Axe 8 waiting list? I was, and had already received an invite for the non-headphone version of the FM3 back in March.
Hello! I did not buy the FM3 link without headphones (4.17.2020). Do I need to take any action? Or will a purchase link with a headphone jack come to me automatically? Waitlist date 4.26.19
you don’t need to do anything. I passed on the version without the headphone jack and got my invite yesterday and I got on the wait list on 4-23-19

I am in the same boat. I got my waitlist confirmation at 2:52 PM Eastern time on 4/23/19. There are some posting on here that they received invitations already, even though they got on the list after me. I was assured by Fractal sales however that no action needed to be taken to get reinvited in order for the headphone jack version.

FM3 with headphone jack invitation email today (3:00pm EDT).

Ordered about an hour later. Interesting it was received at the exact time I went on the waitlist. I did receive an invitation for the non-headphone, but ignored it.

Waitlist 4/23/2019 3:00pm EDT

WOW did not realized they were talking about 2019 this whole time... thanks for pointing that out, I guess I got a long way to go then.
Probably not all that long if history is repeats from past wait lists.

The first few days the wait list started likely has a huge number of requests which then tapers off.

So all these people were very early in the list... Once that hump is passed things will pick up pace quickly, I think.

Back
Top Bottom