FM3 with Headphones Jack - Now Shipping

Neglection of European customers is way too real at this point @Admin M@
You are interpreting this wrong.
This is not a neglect of European customers, it's the prioritization of the US/CA distributor. Which is... Fractal audio itself. Fractal prioritizes Fractal. Nothing weird here.

I thought I read that Non-HP versions have been received by Euro distributors?
Not yet.
Start of next month.

In fact, G66 should have an update for you today. We made some plans with them this morning that should help take the edge off the wait.

PS: Australia too :)
Many thanks Matt / Fractal, very much appreciated from Au where it has just hit midday in the East.

In fact, G66 should have an update for you today. We made some plans with them this morning that should help take the edge off the wait.

sadly I’m on the North American waitlist and still have a ways to go! I’m pulling for everyone to not have a terribly long wait! :)

Aw heck why not. The beer got me ordering last night even though no gigs for the foreseeable future and I am very happy with my III. Got the FC6 as well.

waitlist 23 April 2019 1:26pm est
invite for non-headphones 20 March 2020 12:47pm est
invite for headphones version 14 May 2020 2:51 pm est

Aw heck why not. The beer got me ordering last night even though no gigs for the foreseeable future and I am very happy with my III. Got the FC6 as well.

waitlist 23 April 2019 1:26pm est
invite for non-headphones 20 March 2020 12:47pm est
invite for headphones version 14 May 2020 2:51 pm est
I remember that you posted a photo of the FM 3 from the NAMM show at the Eventide booth so you proofed that the "non prototype FM 3" from April 2019 was really existing :D

Enjoy it and have a nice weekend :)

Apparently what G66 will be receiving beginning of June is non-headphone versions...

Why such a huge difference in the wait amount? Not fair for European customers at all.

Apparently what G66 will be receiving beginning of June is non-headphone versions...

Why such a huge difference in the wait amount? Not fair for European customers at all.

My guess is that quite a lot of people on the USA/CAN waitlist passed on the non-HP-version, which means that while (more) FM3s are coming in for the USA market, impatient EU customers can at least get one if they want to. It probably wouldn't make sense to start offering both to the EU market - the 45 EUR discount for a non-HP-version is negligible in view of the EUR price (if it were offered at all)...

Fair does not mean equal. Try to keep the big picture in mind and recognize that there's more to this decision than meets the eye.

G66 doesn’t even know when they might be receiving the headphone version vs Headphone models started shipping in US. What is the big picture here that I am missing apart from that you are prioritizing the US market by many months?

Back
Top Bottom