Double J Jerry Cantrell Signature Amp preset for Axe-Fx III

I found an IR called 'Chaos V30-GB Mix' in a subfolder in the link that Leon posted in the top comment replies. It sounds mighty close to me, maybe you can compare the two?

I am surprised no one commented on the "speech". It was basically what Jerry Cantrell said in the promo video except I said "preset" instead of "amp".
:D

" I wanted to offer .... My Preset, exactly, to you. Uh no knock off, no made by a cheaper creator with that kind of looks like mine, that is exactly my preset … and ...uh I am really happy with it." :D

I am surprised no one commented on the "speech". It was basically what Jerry Cantrell said in the promo video except I said "preset" instead of "amp".
:D

" I wanted to offer .... My Preset, exactly, to you. Uh no knock off, no made by a cheaper creator with that kind of looks like mine, that is exactly my preset … and ...uh I am really happy with it." :D

Haha. Not familiar enough with the Cantrell promo video to have caught it. I did scratch my head wondering why it went from "You'll know where the extra money for this preset went" to "download it for free here" though ;)

Back
Top Bottom