FM3 Now Shipping

The wife's will must have been weakened by the pandemic.
She has relented and agreed to let me order the FM3.

Sure the kids will go hungry for a while but sacrifice will make them stronger. 😉

Btw, #Admin M@
Kudos to fractal for such fast shipping. I ordered last night and the ordered was shipped the next day!

ETA 5/13/20

Super stoked!!

I know that this was discussed somewhere but if I use a momentary switch(s) connected to expression trs ports, will i be able to use the tap and hold functions available to the on board switches?

Without HP
Thanks Diego. That is consistent with what I believe is happening in Australia per Doogz post. I understand a shipment without headphones is looking likely, with delivery probably in June. I am in the quandary of really wanting the headphones version but the timing of that is not clear and so will go with version without the jack and if needed sell later and pick up a headphone jack version.

Cheers.

Without HP

On March 22, it was stated that "Le unità che arriveranno in Europa avranno l'uscita per le cuffie" - change of plans then ? Leads me to believe that a. quite a lot of people passed on the non-HP-version and/or b. delivery of HP-version is not yet in sight. Just guessing, of course...

After everything happened since March in every part of the world what I wrote seams so old...
IMHO it's better to start with something than nothing... ;-)
By the way many people asked me to have the no HP version just because they don't need it.

WHOA!!
Just got an invite for an FM3 >>WITH<< headphones jack. I accidentally signed up to the US AX8 waitlist March 19th 2019-ish, so I'll have to pass on it while waiting for the EU invite, but it's happening, people!!

edit: apparently missed the official announcement of this haha, forgive my excitement :D

Last edited:
I can confirm the headphone models are out in the wild. I bought one from a private seller today, it should be here Friday!

Edit: He received it today, not last Friday.

Last edited:
I received my purchase invitation and pulled the trigger today. I got on the AX8 wait list April 13th last year. I shelled out for overnight shipping, so fingers crossed I have my FM3 in-hand in time for the weekend! I haven't been this exited for a piece of gear in quite some time. I can't wait!!!

Back
Top Bottom