Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.08 Public Beta Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cow! Can’t wait to try this. I’ve been using the Pitch Block to drop tune -1 to -2 steps for a few years for some drop tuned Sabbath tunes we do. I’ve never had any problems and my band and the crowd were never the wiser but this sounds incredible from the clips posted. Thanks a Cliff.

The virtual capo is sick.
I attached a pedal and set from -5 to 5.
It's really like shifting chords.
Then added it to the performance tab to switch between virtual capo on and off.

I thought the pitch shifter/harmonizer was already good but this......
Slap my dick and call me Barney :eek::eek::eek::eek:
This is sooooo good

Thanks Cliff.
I can not do anything but admire your perseverance to keep on improving what was already IMHO a top of the line piece of kit.

Anyone want to buy a Whammy pedal? Yeah, this makes the pitch block sooo much more useful.

Improved pitch detection for Synthesizer and Ring Modulator blocks.

@FractalAudio I don't suppose there is any possibility of an option for the old style tracking algorithm in the Ring Mod block? While the new tracking is a HUGE step in accuracy, part of the fun of the Ring Modulator is its behaviour when it fails to accurately track the pitch.

Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! and once again WOW! the pitch block is definitely better, I tried before just tuning my guitar to Eb for a song but got some artifacts on the higher notes for the solo so I scrapped the idea and just tuned down another guitar for that song.
I just installed this new Beta and tried it again but this time is as near as perfect, excellent, keep up the good work Cliff you are truly a genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom