iZotope Ozone Elements 9 free

picked this up over the weekend and threw it on a song I'm currently tracking. sounds awesome, I was surprised how good the presets sounded compared to other plugins I've used (not that I have extensive experience by any means) and I'm sure it can get better with proper knob twisting :)

well worth it if you can still get it.

Anybody happen to have an older version of Ozone as well? Wondering if I can have both 8 and 9 installed simultaneously, or if it over-writes the previous installation. I don't want to lose settings on all the projects I've already done... especially videos where I'd hate to have to re-do the audio processing.

Anybody happen to have an older version of Ozone as well? Wondering if I can have both 8 and 9 installed simultaneously, or if it over-writes the previous installation. I don't want to lose settings on all the projects I've already done... especially videos where I'd hate to have to re-do the audio processing.

it installs to its own folder "isotope/ozone elements 9" but I have no idea if it interferes with previous installations?

it installs to its own folder "isotope/ozone elements 9" but I have no idea if it interferes with previous installations?
Yea, I saw that but no idea either. I can't imagine they would do it so it blows up all the work you've previously done but better safe than sorry. I'd also sent an email to Izotope support a couple days ago but haven't heard back yet.

Back
Top Bottom