FM3 Firmware Release Version 1.03

My FM3 should be shipping today - will it have the new firmware on it already, or do I need to update it when it arrives? Doesn't matter much either way, just want to know before I start messing with it.

My FM3 should be shipping today - will it have the new firmware on it already, or do I need to update it when it arrives? Doesn't matter much either way, just want to know before I start messing with it.
99% sure you’ll have to do a firmware update. Don’t worry it’s as easy as falling off a bicycle.

Just a heads up though you need to have a printer type USB cable to your computer. That's the USB-B type.

[photo removed]

If you're running Windows make sure you have the drivers installed as well as FractalBot and FM3 Edit.
FM3 Downloads
FM3 Edit

Enjoy!

Edit: I see from your previous posts you have an AX-8 so you should be familiar with the process.

Last edited by a moderator:
99% sure you’ll have to do a firmware update. Don’t worry it’s as easy as falling off a bicycle.

Just a heads up though you need to have a printer type USB cable to your computer. That's the USB-B type.

91L64MyjNuL._AC_SX425_.jpg

If you're running Windows make sure you have the drivers installed as well as FractalBot and FM3 Edit.
FM3 Downloads
FM3 Edit

Enjoy!

Edit: I see from your previous posts you have an AX-8 so you should be familiar with the process.
I think that’s a USB3 cable pictured and wouldn’t work.

THIS IS NOT THE CORRECT USB CABLE SHOWN IN THE PICTURE

Here is the 100% correct cable you want to use: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/exactly-what-kind-of-usb-cable….160237/#post-1918205

91L64MyjNuL._AC_SX425_.jpg

FM3 Downloads
FM3 Edit

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom