GM Arts Firmware v5.02 for BJ Devices MFCs

GM Arts

Fractal Fanatic
Latest version is available here: http://www.gmarts.org/tb2/

The main changes in version 5.02 are
  • For owners who don't have one of the new Mark II models, you can export small to medium sized settings to the original MFC models
  • LEDs show status of both main and hold footswitch functions - on/off as usual for the main function, flashes slowly if the hold function is on, flashes quickly if both main and hold functions are on
  • Plus a few extra goodies and minor fixes

Enjoy!

Hello @GM Arts ,

My TB-11P is still in transit, but i cant wait to lock and load it to the AxeFx III and see how my programming worked out with the super usefull software you provided. Really easy and simple creating pages with footcontrol settings how i like it and the best of all, to change it really simple. Just a wonderfull add-on for the BJ TB device.

Thank you

Last edited:
Hello @GM Arts

| ran into a strange software issue on V5.03. Note: I only tested the MFC emulation software, so i didnt test it on any MFC.
I have inserted my (Scenes_working.zip) configuration backup, so maby you can reproduce. I am using the TB-11P layout

* Issue:
Patch down or up goes to a diffrent bank and patch number.

* How dit i do that?: (for this, i used my configuration file)
1: On bank A, page 1: push button 10 and do a patch up till you reach patch no 2 (Axe fx is 2)
2: Now hold button 10 to bank up + patch, you should be on bank B and the patch is 12 (Axe fx is 12)
3: Now hold button 8 and goto page 8 ( its empy ;) ) (Axe fx is still patch 12)
4: Now push button 5 to go to back to page 1
5: Now push button 10 to do a patch up. It should got to patch 13, but it goes to patch 3 ( on Axe fx).

Somehow bank up also behaves strange. It only goes from 2 to 12, but not to 22, it goes back to 2. Doesnt work correct going to bank C
Bank down, goes from 2 to 22 to 12 to 2 does work correct going to bank C

Hope this helps

Remon

Attachments

• Scenes_working.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hi Remon,

For your Patch Up/Down issue, you have Page 1 set to change the bank to Bank A, so when you select page 1 in step 4, it also sets Bank A. You can set this back to "No Change" on the Layout tab.

For the Bank Up issue, you are using a Bank +1 Toggle (switching between Banks A and B) and not Bank Up which will switch Banks, A, B, C, etc

I also notice there is a better way to select your scenes - can you PM me your email address and I'll help you with the details?

best wishes,
GM Arts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom