FM3 Firmware Release Version 1.02

the OMG layout is a seperate thing
i think they said first they would finish
porting the blocks so maybe w
1.03?
If we get to it we'll stick it in 1.03 (so no, it's not in 1.02 @Akstrat). It can always be downloaded separately thanks to the nifty import/export of layouts in FM3-Edit.

My FM3 started freezing when changing presets after I upgraded to the 1.02 firmware. I need to restart the device and then it happens again when I change default presets. I downgraded back to 1.01 and it works fine again. Is anyone experiencing this or did I do something wrong? Should I try upgrading to 1.02 again.

Last edited:
I've had other freezing issues and present on both firmwares. All USB related for me. If i boot the unit with USB cable unplugged as is well but will freeze if it's plugged in on startup. Other issues as well but have a ticket open with support on that.

I have not had a chance to play w 1.02
but did get some freezing scrolling through some presets
it sounds like many are having similar issues so hopefully 1.03 will squash some bugs

A couple users have reported the freezing. We're on it and we'll let you know as soon as we have a fix for it. Appreciate the patience and sorry for the inconvenience!

A couple users have reported the freezing. We're on it and we'll let you know as soon as we have a fix for it. Appreciate the patience and sorry for the inconvenience!
good to hear...I hope it resolves general freezing all around. Support wanted me to send my unit back...I was going to be very sad, but I held off for now. Well, I'm still a little sad but at least I have the FM3 ;-)

Can anyone report if the OMG9 Layout is included in 1.02?

We thought about adding a way to install the OMG9 in the FM3's FC Reset menu, but at present, there are no plans to do this because it is SO easy to do with FM3-Edit.

Back
Top Bottom