New AXE-FX III Owner and Forum Member

Curtsong

I've had my eyes on this beast for a long time. I decided to take the plunge and get one for my studio while I'll have all kinds of time here in quarantine lockdown to get familiar with it and make some music.

Dropped this beauty into my Studio Desk Rack and started with the firmware updates.
IMG_5744.JPEG
Looking forward to getting to know some members here and learning some fun stuff.

Best regards.

Welcome.

My first advice:

Read the manuals - they are well written and full of information you need to know.

Feel free to ask questions, too. There are plenty of helpful people here with tons of knowledge and experience.

Man you are in for a fun ride.
This piece of equipment is second to none!

Welcome, as Unix said feel free to ask questions and have a browse through the forum, it's an excellent resource for learning.

Make sure to check out Leon Todd's and Cooper Carters videos.

Welcome, and congratulations for the acquisition. The Axe-FX is the perfect companion for the confined guitarist

Hi Scott,
Welcome!
im sure you will love what your new box can do. If you have any issues - holler.

thanks
pauly

I've had my eyes on this beast for a long time. I decided to take the plunge and get one for my studio while I'll have all kinds of time here in quarantine lockdown to get familiar with it and make some music.

Dropped this beauty into my Studio Desk Rack and started with the firmware updates.
View attachment 65547
Looking forward to getting to know some members here and learning some fun stuff.

Best regards.

Welcome! Enjoy. This thing is incredible. This forum is also really amazing. Great community of folks that share great info and ideas.

Back
Top Bottom