The 10 Best Mid-Gain Factory Presets Demo

Really enjoyed this, thanks. I haven't tried the ODS-100 yet so looking forward to giving it a go. Now, I might be going a bit Doo-Lally, but I only counted nine presets in your top ten:

006 - AC-15
018 - AC-20 Delux
019 - Shiver
050 - JTM45
054 - Brit Silver
067 - Wrecked
074 - ODS-100 HRM
109 - Limelight
111 - Edge of Breakup

Did I miss one, or are you just checking to see if we're all paying attention? :)

-

Cooper - These sound amazing but probably less to do with the preset than the player as always. Great stuff.

Q- When I load up my AC-15 preset, I don't see those scenes. (I have the 11/2019 presets). Am I missing something?

MM

I’d like to hear more about these two prototypes :cool:

Ha prototype wasn't intended as an alarm--they're just early run, already-known models. In fact, the Mariposa (from The Mars Volta and At the Drive-In guitarist Rodríguez-López) is already available to buy. The Sabre comes out this year--announced and shown at NAMM. I'll have demos of both up very soon on YouTube.

Last edited:
That ODS HRM is very dark, even with my Strat with new strings. I had to bump the the treble with output EQ.

Great video, a lot of these I haven't checked into yet, but the ODS HRM is definitely among my favourite amps... just so incredibly expressive.

Nice subtle wink during the Brit Silver riff ;)

You're using FW 12.02 here (I'm curious as to why), I'm on 12.06 beta and all of these presets are either not there or in another slot.
I think it's more a function of which factory presets are being used rather than firmware. I can't find an AC-15 in the latest preset distribution so I assume Corey is using an older set of factory presets. Wonder how his list would change based on the newer factory presets?

Back
Top Bottom