FM3 Now Shipping

I’m anxious! I ordered it on the 23rd also but at 8pm. I should get an invite soon! COME ON! 😁🤘🏻

Approx 11 PM on the 23rd here. Been doing just fine with my AX8 (it's about a foot to my right at the moment) but it's also my primary live rig, mounted on a board etc...I hate unpacking my live rig to use at home for session work. Short term plan is to leave the AX8 exactly as is and when I can get the FM3, learn it and build my presets in my studio setting, and then figure out which one is better suited for each environment going forward. The AX8 gig box weighs about 50 lbs so if I can reduce that it'd be nice :) but I very rarely need to adjust any of my live settings, and I feel like the FM3 might be better (quicker?) to adapt for the session stuff I do. Should have a few weeks between gigs now :/ so hopefully will have some time to acquire and integrate the FM3 before too long.

More than happy to include my confirmation/invite spot whenever it gets here.

I'm having second thoughts about getting the FM3. I have my Axe 3 ran thru a pair of CLR's. I ordered another set of CLR's and got them this week now that they are back in stock and hooked up my Ax8 to them and I liked the sound better than the Axe3. I might still purchase the FM3 when my invite comes up because it is a Fractal product after all and seems more petite and up to date. There's also firmware updates that are so addicting.

I received an invite yesterday. I got on the waitlist at 12:41 MST. Given the current state of affairs in the world and that I have a Axe III and FC-6 I think I will pass and wait for the headphone version or simply pass.

Does everyone else's invitation letter mention signing up for the AX8 waitlist? Fractal might want to update the letter to say FM3 waitlist instead of AX8.

I received an invite yesterday. I got on the waitlist at 12:41 MST. Given the current state of affairs in the world and that I have a Axe III and FC-6 I think I will pass and wait for the headphone version or simply pass.

Does everyone else's invitation letter mention signing up for the AX8 waitlist? Fractal might want to update the letter to say FM3 waitlist instead of AX8.
Yes it was the ax8 invite I got as well and I was first or second on The FM3 signup list.

So I got an invitation today and ordered. However, I used PAYPAL to pay. When the order was completed, a got a message saying "Order Complete - awaiting payment". That was about 15 minutes ago. I have not received any emails about the order and the order still says - "AWAITING PAYMENT" with payment method being "Paypal". Has this happened to anyone else?

So I got an invitation today and ordered. However, I used PAYPAL to pay. When the order was completed, a got a message saying "Order Complete - awaiting payment". That was about 15 minutes ago. I have not received any emails about the order and the order still says - "AWAITING PAYMENT" with payment method being "Paypal". Has this happened to anyone else?
You got an invite on a Saturday? I was planning to pay with PAYPAL as well, as my invite should be pretty soon. I don't have an answer for you, obviously, but please do update on your experience. Usually PAYPAL validates purchases pretty quickly.

What does an order status saying 'Ready to Capture' mean?

That's what the status of my FM3 order from yesterday says.....hopefully it hasn't escaped & run away out into those virus filled streets & some poor bastard is going to have to go risk their life to go & 'capture' it :oops:

What does an order status saying 'Ready to Capture' mean?

That's what the status of my FM3 order from yesterday says.....hopefully it hasn't escaped & run away out into those virus filled streets & some poor bastard is going to have to go risk their life to go & 'capture' it :oops:

I now have this as well. At least it's an upgrade from "Waiting for payment". :p I think....

I'm having second thoughts about getting the FM3. I have my Axe 3 ran thru a pair of CLR's. I ordered another set of CLR's and got them this week now that they are back in stock and hooked up my Ax8 to them and I liked the sound better than the Axe3. I might still purchase the FM3 when my invite comes up because it is a Fractal product after all and seems more petite and up to date. There's also firmware updates that are so addicting.
Yeah, the other guitarist is rocking an AXE8. He gets a great sound. I still like my AXE3 better though. Live, I am not sure there is a much of a difference.

I wouldn’t make that assumption. As the day went on and more people found out I’ll bet the number of people who signed up increased dramatically hour by hour. Plus, they made it to the FM3 waitlist a few days ago. So it took three days to get through the first hour.

Back
Top Bottom