FC Windows, just too small

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
I really enjoy the FC12 I have. I also used an FC6 prior to this. I have no need for glasses and fancy myself as "hawk eyes". But these screens are hard to read. Maybe the font or maybe it's the contrast or the size.....or possibly all 3?

Besides a mkII that could possibly rectify this, what solutions have been shot out on this? Again.....great product and my only gripe. Still the best floor controller for the Axe Fx III, and would buy again today, if I lost mine.

The original answer I got from cliff about the design choice for the screens was that these are the best for operating in bright sunlight. That may well be true, but I never(well, very rarely) play in direct sunlight. I guess they are also cheaper than other options like OLED, which I have found are miles better to read than these washed out screens.

+1 to the invert option, can’t be too hard. Global system setting?

The original answer I got from cliff about the design choice for the screens was that these are the best for operating in bright sunlight. That may well be true, but I never(well, very rarely) play in direct sunlight. I guess they are also cheaper than other options like OLED, which I have found are miles better to read than these washed out screens.

+1 to the invert option, can’t be too hard. Global system setting?
I for one think a system like the TC Electronic Plethora is a cool use of 1 screen to do both.

I hope the inversion happens. I would have paid more for bigger LCD screens. Maybe the mkII version will improve this. The screen size makes the unit fall short. I have perfect vision and is can be hard to quickly glance during a show and see what I need quick enough.

Back
Top Bottom