FM3 Now Shipping

Hallelujah :hearteyes: I joined the FM3 waitlist April 23rd within the first 30 minutes of announcement. No email yet but I'm looking forward to it.

I sent my waitlist add request at the end of February, i.e. last month. I figure at the current rate of inventory and size of waitlist, it'll be available for me sometime in 2021. I'm fine with that! My AX8 is still going strong... although I won't be playing out for a while.

Today's FM3 invitations were sent, and we're now on to the people who signed up after the FM3 press release. In other words, the AX8 list is behind us!
Is there a place to see what month you are filling now? Just want to see where I am in line.

YAY!! FM3 ordered! Waitlist April 23rd, 2019 @ 1:09pm eastern

Congratulations! I am only about 2 hours after you, so I'm expecting an invitation soon!
I think in the possession of an FM3 I can weather through staying holed up in my house much more than whatever the current quarantine period is :grinning:

April 24th at 11:35am here. Got a little while to wait. But I'm happy to know that they're on to the FM3 list and my invitation is getting closer.

Congratulations! I am only about 2 hours after you, so I'm expecting an invitation soon!
I think in the possession of an FM3 I can weather through staying holed up in my house much more than whatever the current quarantine period is :grinning:

Oh, man!! My waitlist confirmation was received April 23rd at 2:39pm EST --- exactly 90 minutes after brian_v4 (but who's counting? - LOL), who has received his invitation and ordered. I've gotta be soon!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom