FM3 Now Shipping

Had an Edwards (MIJ) Jimmy Page Relic for a couple of years.
Nice weight, no chambering, and sounded killer once I put a set of Lollars in.

Not mine.
2011-Edwards-ESP-E-LP-132-LTS-RE-Jimmy-Page-Relic.jpg

An Edwards isn't really a Chibson though, it's a high end guitar made by a world class company (ESP).

An Edwards isn't really a Chibson though, it's a high end guitar made by a world class company (ESP).

For sure.
Thought the topic had drifted to off-shore Les Paul copies in general.

Will the troubles regarding China supply chain impact the headphone jack-enabled units originally scheduled for April availability?

It was stated by Fractal a couple of weeks ago that the headphone units had been manufactured, but were still at the factory.
Transportation is going to be the key factor and that's getting slammed because of the pandemic.
News story out of NYC this morning is that 50 confirmed cases have been traced back to a single attorney. :oops:
We had plans to go out for a family dinner on Sunday but we scrapped them.

Last edited:
Will the troubles regarding China supply chain impact the headphone jack-enabled units originally scheduled for April availability? (affiliated question, are we still working through the headphone jack-less units?)

To your second question, they're still the headphone jack-less units. There will not be any headphone units until the next shipment arrives in April or later. If they were out of the current units they would stop sending invites out.

That wasn't the point. Every company has it's slugs or bad years of production (Apple included)... However, have you played or owned a Chibson?

I would never own or buy an iPhone... good luck to those with one kidney.

Not a Chibson as such, i wouldn't buy a real Gibson let alone a knock off of one but i've owned Chinese made guitars in the past and they were to be expected at the price point. You kind of missed my point though, i was saying that just because something is made in China or the Far East in general for that matter, it doesn't automatically deserve to be viewed as no good or inferior.

Also check this out:

I dont condone counterfeiting by the way.

Not a Chibson as such, i wouldn't buy a real Gibson let alone a knock off of one but i've owned Chinese made guitars in the past and they were to be expected at the price point. You kind of missed my point though, i was saying that just because something is made in China or the Far East in general for that matter, it doesn't automatically deserve to be viewed as no good or inferior.

I dont condone counterfeiting by the way.

Yes, I think that's what was (the point) missed by my response to the OP, "it doesn't automatically deserve to be viewed as no good or inferior". It's not that we disagree, just looking from different angles.

Obviously never a day goes by without the use of Chinese products. =:·D

Cheers!

Who are you referring to as YOU?

On one hand you say it's ok to ask questions.
On the other hand you say just don't ask too many.
As far as I can tell over the last 2 weeks it hasn't been the same people
asking the same questions over and over again, so I'm not sure what
you are talking about.

The thread title is: FM3 Now Shipping
People are generally asking about FM3 shipments.
If FAS doesn't want discussion in the thread they can just
lock it and make it a sticky for those looking for nothing but
the most recent ADMIN post.

WBellman
Billy_B
XTC Blue

EL84 Abuser, I guess it was only a matter of time before you'd make your way over here.

No one in here seems to be complaining today. But since I got on the list very late I channeled my impatience into an Axe FX III order... 🙃

I got on the FM3 list fairly early, but I picked up a Axe-FX III anyway. You’re in for a real treat!

Yeah I whitelisted it. Thanks for the info, and thanks for the update Jeff. I'm sure it will be months before I hear from them, what with a global pandemic and all

If you got on the list in May, you didn't miss it. Tons of people from April haven't gotten theirs yet.
Just to verify this statement- I got a confirmation April 26th for the AX8 list- no notification as of yet. A board Admin did post they will be thru the AX8 list next week. Stoked!!

Back
Top Bottom