Triple Crest at default settings = instant Foo Fighters

What guitar are you using? I rarely get “instant x” with anything using my PRS CE 24 Semi-Hollow, so just curious.

Kind of wild, this is the first song I thought of to play when I first tried the TC.

I'm not trying to cop a FF sound but hey, this model is pretty fantastic. Still, gets me to the same place as most of the other dirty leaning amps.

Its right there out of the box. Humbucker, USA 4x12 like the amp impedance curve suggests and its better than the other FF preset I had dialed in when I bought the III.

I’m talking about sound, not amplifier brands. For me, the Triple Crest is the FF sound.

Currently using a York Audio Bogner IR.
Yes, @York Audio Justin is on a roll with his recent releases the BGNR and VX15... both amazing sounding ...and it is good to know that he and his family were several miles away from the tornado devastation in Nashville and escaped harm (I reached out to him and he was kind enough to respond.)
And the TC model is the good shit.

+1 on the Triple Crest sounding awesome. I find the TS808 non modded input boost turned up to about 15-16 really does the trick on the 3 for me. Not for Foo Tones but for purpose high gain metal stuff it's awesome.

Back
Top Bottom