Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.05

OK, so I installed 12.05 and everything "seemed" OK but when I went to the scene controllers, all my configurations are now wiped out (labels and custom scales). So I rolled back to 12.03 and still have the same issue. Anyone else seeing this?
Blank Screen.JPG

Also my custom tuner offsets are gone as well

Tuner Cap.JPG

Anyone else seeing this?

OK, so I installed 12.05 and everything "seemed" OK but when I went to the scene controllers, all my configurations are now wiped out (labels and custom scales). So I rolled back to 12.03 and still have the same issue. Anyone else seeing this?
View attachment 64669

Also my custom tuner offsets are gone as well

View attachment 64670

Anyone else seeing this?
Just load the global settings that you have from the backup you did right before installing the new firmware and you’ll be back to fine.

I just loaded 12.05 and now my FC6 has none of the saves layouts I've had for a long time. I just checked in the newest AE and it also shows those layouts to be blank. I also noticed that my AX3 was on the first preset, after loading 12.05, whereas it has been on a specific one before and after previous loads. Is this known or expects? Cheers

Obviously I was slow typing. lol

I got some weird behavior with this one...all preexisting presets worked ok thru SPDIF out (into Apollo) , but after several attempts to make one from scratch with no SPDIF out audible (but ok thru OUT 1 phones), I went into IN/OUT setup and the FW update had caused it to switch to AES and input 2 (even tho as I said the existing presets did sound thru spdif in 12.05 when I switched to them) ..after correcting it in setup all seems to be ok, but no update had ever changed my digital pref before.

Just load the global settings that you have from the backup you did right before installing the new firmware and you’ll be back to fine.
That does nothing my global settings are now all reset to 0. Guess I'll just have to wait this one out.

Also all my FC labels show nothing as well.

I got some weird behavior with this one...all preexisting presets worked ok thru SPDIF out (into Apollo) , but after several attempts to make one from scratch with no SPDIF out audible (but ok thru OUT 1 phones), I went into IN/OUT setup and the FW update had caused it to switch to AES and input 2 (even tho as I said the existing presets did sound thru spdif in 12.05 when I switched to them) ..after correcting it in setup all seems to be ok, but no update had ever changed my digital pref before.
Not surprising as there were changes to the global parameters that got rolled back. This shuffled things around.

That does nothing my global settings are now all reset to 0. Guess I'll just have to wait this one out.

Also all my FC labels show nothing as well.

I had the same problem, fortunately, I exported all my layouts before upgrading to 12.05!
I recharged them and everything works fine now

Axe Edit lll 1.05.06 /OSX Catalina latest

FC Controllers / Layouts / Edit / Import all layouts

hope this help.

Back
Top Bottom