Post Here if You've Received An FM3 Invite!

I think it's easy to understand "the drama" and this thread vetted this most recent confusion. Everyone is back to normal and Ziyan has FM3 in hand so it's all good. Let's keep this thread rolling!
BTW, is it weird I think it looks cool without the headphone jack on the back LOL (I've seen a recent picture)

Ziyan, sorry to hassle you, but are you sure you weren't placed on a waitlist earlier that Apr 23rd for the AX8? Because that would explain how you got an FM3 invite Feb 21st.

Last Feb 2019 you made this post about how you "just ordered" an AX8... did you mean 'get on the waitlist' for AX8? I don't see any posts about you owning an AX8 ever since.
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/upgrade-ax8-to-iii.147766/page-3#post-1753691
Hi dude, no worries about the hassle. I'm also very impressed by the sleuthing!

Damn, Robboman.

So... I was on vacation in Arizona about 12 years ago and I left my wallet at a rest stop. I drove about 100 miles before I realized it, and by the time I made it back there it was gone. Think you could help me track it down??

I definitely think you could've been more polite, but I respect your decision to make an assumption...even if you effectively called me a liar without proof and then tried to act smug about it 😂😂😂
You’re really extrapolating a lot. You should go play instead.

Damn, Robboman.

So... I was on vacation in Arizona about 12 years ago and I left my wallet at a rest stop. I drove about 100 miles before I realized it, and by the time I made it back there it was gone. Think you could help me track it down??
Lol, no sorry. But it only takes two taps to see a list of all your past posts on this forum (tap username, then postings).

There you go.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm already on the wait list for the III XL, the IV, the V, the FM3 XL, FM Ultra and the FM9. :p
Before i read this thread today i was thinking "what if... i subscribe to FAS, send them a couple grand a la kickstarter, then whatever they make they send me one, if i don't like it i return it, if i keep it they deduct from my pre-payment, when that money runs out i'll just send more for future products" LOL

Firmware 1.02 for the FM3 is coming any day. When it does, I am going to share a set of layouts I designed for using FM3+FC6 together. The beta team testers are calling it "The Killer App."

Torture us still waiting why don’t you.... 😆 lol 😝

Back
Top Bottom