Post Here if You've Received An FM3 Invite!

Chill, brah. I didn't ask to see your confirmation, you posted that all on your own. I just pointed out that the date/time they will use is the date/time they acknowledged the request, not when you sent it. For me it was almost instantaneous with respect to my request, but that may not always be the case and some have said that they had not received the confirmation at all.

Also, you haven't answered if you had previously been on the AX8 waitlist, which has been driving the invites so far.

Yes they have, and you probably should have led with that and not with pointless sarcasm

I didn't mean to offend - was having a laugh based on the earlier message from someone else simply saying "doubt it." and your skeptical tone + general vibe from a couple of the other posts. Sorry - that was my bad- the humour definitely did not translate to text!

Answered re: AX8 above

Last edited:
Here's the waitlist confirmation. Would you like to see a birth certificate or something next? lol

Fractal has always been great about honouring their word, and providing info when they aren't able to. I'm sure you'll get your invite soon.
Nice to see someone from the GTA get one, can I come by and ogle over it :D

Hassling?
Yeah. Hassling.

When I was a kid, we'd get hassled over Axe-FX Standard, Ultra, II, and MFC invites. We'd track them in a Google Doc and it would get hacked. Worst of all, we'd have to use our Pod or Guitar Rig while we waited.

You kids got it easy now. Lots of ways of great-sounding tools to make guitar noises while you wait.

🤷‍♂️.

Sorry guys. The thread asked to share when you got an invite, was excited and shared mine. It's here now so I'll just enjoy it. Don't know abt what's happening in the background etc.

You have nothing to be sorry about. You got an invite and posted it like anyone in the thread would. You should be excited! Don't let all the wait list dramatics diminish your positive experience. It's a great piece of gear and you will find this forum and community to be a great source of knowledge with a willingness to help.

Thanks Cliff.

Sorry about my lack of words, maybe I could have been more polite. But I opted to be succinct.

I definitely think you could've been more polite, but I respect your decision to make an assumption...even if you effectively called me a liar without proof and then tried to act smug about it 😂😂😂

Attachments

• 15828622923581491239579184680966.jpg
    15828622923581491239579184680966.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 71
Last edited:
You have nothing to be sorry about. You got an invite and posted it like anyone in the thread would. You should be excited! Don't let all the wait list dramatics diminish your positive experience. It's a great piece of gear and you will find this forum and community to be a great source of knowledge with a willingness to help.

I seriously appreciate this response. Thank you. 🙏

I believe he was actually on the AX8 list before that...

That does indeed appear to be the case.

For what it's worth, I think Fractal has been doing an admirable job of communicating a series of supply chain issues. I get the frustration with having to wait - , and the desire to know when your number is up 💯 - I've been on the waitlist since last April myself, remember? I don't think any of us has reason to lie about having (an admittedly fantastic) songwriting tool, so here's to moving on and everyone getting their FM3s soon. 🍻

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom