FM3 Now Shipping

Is it possible for an international customer (on the waitlist since the announcement) to place an order for a shipping address in the USA (parcel delivery service in the USA - Fishfast)? Thanks!

I wonder why the list date reached is confidential...
What would be the harm in saying "We're up to April XX with Today's invites"

I wonder why the list date reached is confidential...
What would be the harm in saying "We're up to April XX with Today's invites"

Just one extra thing for them to do every day.

I would personally like to know if we're up to the FM3 list yet or still working through the AX8 list at this point.

Just one extra thing for them to do every day.
How is it an extra thing? Matt is already telling us daily "invites are sent", wouldn't he therefore know the dates the invitees joined the list?
I assume this is not being stated because of a company policy... I just don't understand the logic for the confidentiality.

How is it an extra thing? Matt is already telling us daily "invites are sent", wouldn't he therefore know the dates the invitees joined the list?
I assume this is not being stated because of a company policy... I just don't understand the logic for the confidentiality.
Matt is sending invites daily, but hasn’t been posting every day. Give him a break, it’s not a big deal, we know they’re moving slowly through the list.

My old band Intruder is playing a couple of festivals plus some club gigs in Germany in July.

I got on the FM3 waitlist June 1st. I live in the USA.

Do you guys think (I'm asking for your opinion based on previous experience) that I'll be able buy a FM3 in time for the July shows.

Or should i be looking at something else to tide me over.

My old band Intruder is playing a couple of festivals plus some club gigs in Germany in July.

Do you guys think (I'm asking for your opinion based on previous experience) that I'll be able buy a FM3 in time for the July shows.

🤷🏻‍♂️

Seriously, nobody knows for sure. Hence, find something else for your shows.

Buy a used Behringer V-Guitar to have a backup for the festivals.... 😇😀

Back
Top Bottom