Like a Glove

iaresee

Administrator
FM3 + FC6 + 2 x EV2s -- like it was meant to be. All the cables I need, plus accessories, disappear into the bag as well.

We need to petition Mono to bring back Kontroller production. The perfect bag for people who aren't committing to mounting their FM3 rig to a pedal board.

mono-fm3-fc6-1-stripped.jpg

mono-fm3-fc6-2-stripped.jpg

Last edited:
Mono makes great stuff. I’ve never seen the Kontroller, but it looks like a perfect solution for that setup!

I have the Mono 365. It’s the perfect gig bag for an AX8 or an FC-6 plus two expression pedals. No longer made.

The Mono Kontroller is the perfect gig bag for an FM3 and an FC-6 with two expression pedals. No longer made.

There’s a market need that’s no longer being met.

Last edited:
As for a petition, I think they offered to do a group buy, but you'd need to get numbers in the hundreds, and it's a pricey bag.

Ian's Mono bag is awesome. Made me want one before finding out they are discontinued. So... enter my solution.

The other beta testers have seen these two pics, but they're too good not to share with everyone. I had an old Roland VG8-EX tucked away in a closet and it turns out the case is perfect for the FM3 and FC6. Expression pedal and in-ears on the right. My guitar, power, XLR (for FAS-Link) and TRS cables are all tucked away in a compartment under the FM3 and FC6.

If you have one of these gathering dust like I did, then put it to good use! Perfect fit and very well protected.

IMG-6672.jpg

View attachment 63986

Ian's Mono bag is awesome. Made me want one before finding out they are discontinued. So... enter my solution.

The other beta testers have seen these two pics, but they're too good not to share with everyone. I had an old Roland VG8-EX tucked away in a closet and it turns out the case is perfect for the FM3 and FC6. Expression pedal and in-ears on the right. My guitar, power, XLR (for FAS-Link) and TRS cables are all tucked away in a compartment under the FM3 and FC6.

If you have one of these gathering dust like I did, then put it to good use! Perfect fit and very well protected.

View attachment 63985

View attachment 63986
Rock solid transport option there! I feel like that should play the James Bond theme when you open it up. Like you're going to pull out some major piece of Q-approved spy gear.

I just realized that the Kontroller doesn’t have backpack straps. IMO, straps are important for the ultimate FM3 bag.

My Mono 365 has backpack straps. Good thing, too. With an FC-6, two expression pedals, amp (Axe) stand, cables, wireless, and all the other odds and ends, it can weigh about 30 lbs. With the 365 strapped to my back, a guitar in one hand, and a wedge in the other, I’m good to go.

I just realized that the Kontroller doesn’t have backpack straps. IMO, straps are important for the ultimate FM3 bag.

My Mono 365 has backpack straps. Good thing, too. With an FC-6, two expression pedals, amp (Axe) stand, cables, wireless, and all the other odds and ends, it can weigh about 30 lbs. With the 365 strapped to my back, a guitar in one hand, and a wedge in the other, I’m good to go.
I use the Kontroller's shoulder straps and wear my mono dual guitar case on my back. With my CLR in hand I can load into clubs in one trip!

Back
Top Bottom