Where are the videos?

I'm not quite understanding why there are not many FM3 "live" videos posted as of yet. Either more official FAS videos and/or beta testers showing the unit, plugged in and working while providing some insight and some tone examples.
It's time fellas... we deserve more content while we wait patiently.
If you want phony canned content you can have that any time with the other guy’s gear. Here we get the high-test, 100LL. This is the Cohibas, the Montecristo’s. This is a kinetic-kill, side-winder vehicle with a secondary cyclotrimethylenetrinitramine RDX burst. It's capable of busting a bunker, under the bunker you just busted. If it were any smarter, it'd write a book, a book that would make Ulysses look like it was written in crayon. It would read it to you. This is his Eiffel Tower. This is Cliff’s Rachmaninoff's Third. his Pietà. It's completely elegant, it's bafflingly beautiful, and it's capable of reducing the population of any standing structure to zero. I call it "The Ex-Wife”.

So if you want an ad blitz and a zillion endorsees flooding the YouTube algorhithm with BS content, you’ve come to the wrong tent. FAS’ stuff sells itself. Early adopters handle 99% of the PR because they cannot help but putting out your content just for the sake of doing so, for love of the game. That will take time because they have to get bought and shipped. By and large FAS artists have to wait their turn just like you and I. So have a shmoke and a pancake and stand by to stand by.

Last edited:
Just sitting in my office starting my working day with the first cup of coffee and you already made my day, Cooper :)
Great video and playing :)

LOL... I'm well aware of how FAS gear sells itself, I was a very early adopter of the Standard (remember that???).
But a few simple vids -- especially normal people vids or beta testers -- showing what the f@cking thing actually looks like on the floor, being held so we can see the size aspect, see the bootup screen (so purty!), see how they have it cabled, etc. is helpful.
Just like ANY OTHER GEAR RELEASE EVER...
I don't want to hear or see or watch the AxeFX III vids.
I want to see and hear what is accomplished using the piece of gear I'm interested in buying (and gigging relentlessly).
I mean, I have been waiting a year afterall...
Make sense?

If you want phony canned content you can have that any time with the other guy’s gear. Here we get the high-test, 100LL. This is the Cohibas, the Montecristo’s. This is a kinetic-kill, side-winder vehicle with a secondary cyclotrimethylenetrinitramine RDX burst. It's capable of busting a bunker, under the bunker you just busted. If it were any smarter, it'd write a book, a book that would make Ulysses look like it was written in crayon. It would read it to you. This is his Eiffel Tower. This is Cliff’s Rachmaninoff's Third. his Pietà. It's completely elegant, it's bafflingly beautiful, and it's capable of reducing the population of any standing structure to zero. I call it "The Ex-Wife”.

So if you want an ad blitz and a zillion endorsees flooding the YouTube algorhithm with BS content, you’ve come to the wrong tent. FAS’ stuff sells itself. Early adopters handle 99% of the PR because they cannot help but putting out your content just for the sake of doing so, for love of the game. That will take time because they have to get bought and shipped. By and large FAS artists have to wait their turn just like you and I. So have a shmoke and a pancake and stand by to stand by.

LOL... I'm well aware of how FAS gear sells itself, I was a very early adopter of the Standard (remember that???).
But a few simple vids -- especially normal people vids or beta testers -- showing what the f@cking thing actually looks like on the floor, being held so we can see the size aspect, see the bootup screen (so purty!), see how they have it cabled, etc. is helpful.
Just like ANY OTHER GEAR RELEASE EVER...
I don't want to hear or see or watch the AxeFX III vids.
I want to see and hear what is accomplished using the piece of gear I'm interested in buying (and gigging relentlessly).
I mean, I have been waiting a year afterall...
Make sense?
The unit was on the floor and much video was taken and posted at Axe-Fest this past April. Leon Todd in particular had a highly visible video making a preset. Normal people vids will happen when normal people get one. Obviously that is only happening as of this week.
Ease up in the coffee.

No one said the video in question is from Axe Fest. There were a few videos posted from the event, the Cooper video was posted yesterday.

No one said the video in question is from Axe Fest. There were a few videos posted from the event, the Cooper video was posted yesterday.

Cooper's video was great, would love to see some more of the same type. Also like watching vids from normal guitar players as well.
I guess what I'm suggesting is it seems like prime time for some good content on the FM3. I'm not sure why this is so hard to understand or why some forum members seems to take offense at the suggestion... it's absurd.

Back
Top Bottom