Ordered!

Do buyers in the US pay tax on top of the $999? Maybe that explains the higher price in Europe and other countries that include VAT in the listed cost.
Exactly, price in US does not include sales tax and 3-year warranty. If you compare US prices including the extended warranty to EU prices exc. VAT, they're pretty much the same

Exactly, price in US does not include sales tax and 3-year warranty. If you compare US prices including the extended warranty to EU prices exc. VAT, they're pretty much the same
The problem is that European VAT is around a crazy 20%, whereas US can be 6%.

Just a suggestion - I would just use the FM3 by itself for a bit. Get familiar with things there. Later add or use the FC6. It can be a bit much integrating both at the very beginning as you might not realize what the FM3s capabilities are. Unless you’re familiar with the system already from the Axe3 or something.

I’m sure you’d want to plug both in at least to see it all so go for it! But work with the FM3 first. Just my suggestion.

Just a suggestion - I would just use the FM3 by itself for a bit. Get familiar with things there. Later add or use the FC6. It can be a bit much integrating both at the very beginning as you might not realize what the FM3s capabilities are. Unless you’re familiar with the system already from the Axe3 or something.

I’m sure you’d want to plug both in at least to see it all so go for it! But work with the FM3 first. Just my suggestion.
Heck no! Plug it all in, fire it all up! The FM3+FC combination is increbily intuitive and the default layouts are really well crafted.

Back
Top Bottom