Axe-Edit III 1.05.02

Bug? Curious if anyone else is having this issue... In the presets list screen, the pin is not working for me. When the pin is selected it shows it is activated but instead of auditioning a preset the editor goes directly to the selected preset (not staying on the preset list screen as would be expected).

Now it simply ate.... a preset, that i was trying to move.When i save, i get the message "Axemanage save operation in progress, cancelling now..... and so on. I clicked ok to cancelling, and after that, the preset was gone????

I am also having this issue. It prompts me once for each preset I am trying to move when rearranging presets.

Windows 7 user. I'm experiencing issues with the latest Axe-Edit (1.05.02) as well. Window closes after initial warning and / or I get prompted with every patch to be relocated.

Guess I'll downgrade to 1.05.01 'til this is resolved.

jbw

Getting phantom cancellation responses in the middle of using Manage Presets. A pop-up appears asking if I really want to cancel the operation, sometimes repeatedly, when doing anything - swapping preset locations, copy/pasting preset, or importing presets from the file system via the panel at the left:
Screen%20Shot%202020-02-16%20at%2012.59.25%20PM.png

I have to hit "Cancel" to proceed with the operation, sometimes more than once while it is processing stuff. It didn't do this in 1.05.01. Upgraded via the prompt this time instead of download the DMG file and install this time. Not sure if that makes any difference.

Getting phantom cancellation responses in the middle of using Manage Presets. A pop-up appears asking if I really want to cancel the operation, sometimes repeatedly, when doing anything - swapping preset locations, copy/pasting preset, or importing presets from the file system via the panel at the left:
Screen%20Shot%202020-02-16%20at%2012.59.25%20PM.png

I have to hit "Cancel" to proceed with the operation, sometimes more than once while it is processing stuff. It didn't do this in 1.05.01. Upgraded via the prompt this time instead of download the DMG file and install this time. Not sure if that makes any difference.

Same here. MacOS. Bulk loading presents or moving around pops up this cancel dialog for every single save making bulk changes really time consuming

Back
Top Bottom