FM3 General Discussion Thread

Matt, on p 51 it says the Default Scene is the one loaded when the preset was last saved. But on p 90 under Global Settings it has both "As Saved" and the option to save as Scene 1-8. I assume that's the correct option and p 51 is erroneous? Thanks!
It has to be set to something, and that something is “As saved” so page 51 is correct when default setup settings are used. It’s the same as the Axe3. Those aren’t 2 different things.

It has to be set to something, and that something is “As saved” so page 51 is correct when default setup settings are used. It’s the same as the Axe3. Those aren’t 2 different things.
Oh, got it. I know we discussed the default scene options in another thread, but I didn't think about p 51 meaning "this is the default setting [for the default setting]" ;-)

My AX-8 just started crying. Does that mean I get an invite in the next few days? (April 23 2:25 PM)

Does anyone know the time that the actual initial official FM3 waitlist was opened? I know it was on April 23, 2019 but wasn't sure of the time. I think it was around 12 NOON EDT maybe?

Ventilation: Onboard fan with side and bottom venting. WARNING: Do not block vent holes!
(page 119)
Huh, a copy/paste mistake I guess? Or will FM3 drink beer spilled on the stage?

Once more I'd like to ask what does it mean that FM3 loads truncated version of UltraRes IRs. (Block Guide p. 20). The way it is formulated now is a bit worrying.

(page 119)
Huh, a copy/paste mistake I guess? Or will FM3 suck beer spilled on the stage?

Once more I'd like to ask what does it mean that FM3 loads truncated version of UltraRes IRs. (Block Guide p. 20). The way it is formulated now is a bit worrying.

Relax and don’t worry.

Does anyone know the time that the actual initial official FM3 waitlist was opened? I know it was on April 23, 2019 but wasn't sure of the time. I think it was around 12 NOON EDT maybe?
Not sure if that info would tell you anything...
Don't forget that people from the AX8 waitlist were ported to the FM3 waitlist, so the waitlist has started months before FM3 was announced.
Also - No idea how long the waitlist is (What we do know is that it's humongous) or how many units Fractal can send in a day... I think some people are so eager for FM3 to start shipping, they even sold their current hardware, because they expect to get the invitation letter any day now, and they don't realize theirs might come in, like, half a year or so...

Back
Top Bottom