I want my FM3!

I was ten in 1981. Ah, the 80s. The decade without taste. Stuffing a neon yellow pullover into your jeans without a belt, wearing white tennis socks and sports shoes, wearing your hair short in front and long at the back and having a moustache which looked ridiculous on a teenager...

Still, some of the best music until today. Triumph released Allied Forces, Never Surrender and Thunder Seven... Metallica released RTL, MoP and ...And Justice For All... Marillion released Script For A Jester's Tear, Fugazi, Misplaced Childhood and Clutching At Straws... Grunge was not a thing yet, so we grew up learning to shower and wash our clothes and having depressions was not hip...

I was 14. We couldn't afford cable TV. I watched it at my cousin's house. A lot of those VJs are now DJs on Sirius XM. Dweezil had a show too. It's pretty funny to watch now.

I was 14. We couldn't afford cable TV. I watched it at my cousin's house. A lot of those VJs are now DJs on Sirius XM. Dweezil had a show too. It's pretty funny to watch now.

Mrs. Boombatz and I were talking about the v1 MTV experience yesterday. Came to realize the striking similarities to Gilligan's Island ...
Martha Quinn = Mary Ann
Nina Blackwood = Ginger
Alan Hunter = Professor
J J Jackson = Skipper
Mark Goodman = Gilligan
(I suppose that you could make an argument that Kurt Loder and Downtown Julie Brown were Mr. & Mrs. Howell)

Aqua Net?
Heh, heh, heh.

pete-bio-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom