Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.02

Hi guys, I have a problem.
I can't understand if it depends on my Yamaha HS7 (active) that I use to feel there? AXE FX III or right from AXE ...
After updating from the firmwere 12.00, the woofers of the speakers do not move the air as much as before .. they move, but much less than before and many basses have been lost in the sound ... unfortunately I have no way to try the speakers without doing them go through the AXE .. I wanted to know if maybe someone else has encountered this problem ...

seems to have bricked my axe FX?

just gets stuck on boot up at ' initializing Effects'

what do i do !?!?

https://support.fractalaudio.com/article/28-axe-fx-iii-recovery-steps

Problems during/After Firmware Update
The Axe-Fx III has a built-in recovery system known as the “Emergency Boot Loader” to protect you against mishaps during firmware update. To boot from the emergency boot loader:
  1. Power down the unit and wait five seconds.
  2. Power on holding both Page Left and Page Right buttons until the Emergency Utility page appears.
  3. Update as normal using Fractal-Bot.

Possible error,12.02 was also present in 12.01.Can anyone confirm this behavior or is it a problem with my Value Wheel?
1.from unit,AE closed,press setup
2.Go to FC Controllers>Enter
3.go to Ext.Switch 1-4 Polarity
4.adjust with Value Wheel back and forth,iii will jump out of edit window and move to the next or previous preset (Does not happen with every move of the V.W.but enough for me to post it here).
This does not happen in other screens and menus.
Can anyone repeat this or do I have an itchy Value Wheel (I made sure i was not pushing in on the V.W.,while adjusting.

Thanks to FAS for such extraordinary products and service.

Possible error,12.02 was also present in 12.01.Can anyone confirm this behavior or is it a problem with my Value Wheel?
1.from unit,AE closed,press setup
2.Go to FC Controllers>Enter
3.go to Ext.Switch 1-4 Polarity
4.adjust with Value Wheel back and forth,iii will jump out of edit window and move to the next or previous preset (Does not happen with every move of the V.W.but enough for me to post it here).
This does not happen in other screens and menus.
Can anyone repeat this or do I have an itchy Value Wheel (I made sure i was not pushing in on the V.W.,while adjusting.

Thanks to FAS for such extraordinary products and service.
This is likely occurring because you have that switch assigned to preset change and whenever the preset changes the Axe-Fx will go to the Home menu.

Back
Top Bottom