John Petrucci's Guitar Universe

unix-guy

Master of RTFM
Last edited:
Looks like Matt P. Will be there representing the fractal family. Man, I would love to go to one of these things. I hope I can make it to one in the near future. It's amazing to see Tom Quayle in there, very underrated musician.

Looks like Matt P. Will be there representing the fractal family. Man, I would love to go to one of these things. I hope I can make it to one in the near future. It's amazing to see Tom Quayle in there, very underrated musician.
I didn't see Matt listed on the website...

Very much looking forward to Tom and Mateus in addition to all the rest.

I didn't see Matt listed on the website...

Very much looking forward to Tom and Mateus in addition to all the rest.

Oops it says "or" at the bottom

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200125-134342_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200125-134342_Chrome.jpg
    421.6 KB · Views: 21
Oops it says "or" at the bottom
Note that this is from a mock agenda... Most likely from a previous camp where Matt was there. It also says Stirling Ball, but he is also not otherwise listed.

It would be great if either or both were there. I tagged Matt in my OP so hopefully he will respond. Stirling is a very interesting dude with very strong opinions!

Note that this is from a mock agenda... Most likely from a previous camp where Matt was there. It also says Stirling Ball, but he is also not otherwise listed.

It would be great if either or both were there. I tagged Matt in my OP so hopefully he will respond. Stirling is a very interesting dude with very strong opinions!

Yeah man, I have a little bit of history with mr. S ball. A buddy and I bugged the crap out of him about making a left handed JP 6. He finally did, which I'm always going to be grateful for. I got one of the first ever made left handed JP's.

I left the forum years ago for several reasons. I do recall your last sentence lol

No sure too, I'll only be there if I can do other stuff I need to do in the States this year at the same period. But I'll love to.

Anyone planning on going? I'm about 99% certain

http://www.johnpetruccisguitaruniverse.com/

Tagging the Vai Academy attendees that I know might be interested:

@fremen, @hippietim, @Dale LeClaire, @shawnb, @OmegaZero, @Bluestreak, @BrienHBrown, @FSM, @Southwesttone, @jamesf0622

They just announced additional talent: Tosin Abasi and Kiko Loureiro

@Admin M@ - any chance you are participating in this one?

@iaresee - you know you want to!

Just noticed @shredanie is there, too ;)

I want to. It's walking distance from my house. But I won't be able to make it this year :(

I would like to say hi while you here tho coffee maybe or something at the hotel diner?

Here I was complaining about never being able to go because it was in NY. Now it's here, and I just closed on a house, so no funds. I knew it was going to hit my guitar budget hard.

Saw JP’s announcement today for Guitar Universe 4, so did a forum search for past events. Curious how you guys liked it and if you plan to attend this one?

Saw JP’s announcement today for Guitar Universe 4, so did a forum search for past events. Curious how you guys liked it and if you plan to attend this one?
I've been to The G4 Experience once and Vai Academy 3 times.

I almost went to one of JP's camps but it would have been more about the other musicians than JP, and it didn't work out for my schedule.

All the events I have attended have been great fun!

Back
Top Bottom