Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 11.02 Public Beta #5 (Beta_4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drop 24,000 JPEG's on the MAC desktop you will know crash, just completely wipes the finder out. My buddy's wife did that then called me to see if I could fix it! The one drawback of being a MAC head. Easy enough once I figured out what had happened. No beachball just 4 huge icon outlines on the desktop once it finally got to the desktop then crash. lol

I'm not particularly enamored with the Mac UI either. Finder has to be the worst file manager ever created.
Even tho I vastly prefer Macs over PCs, Finder does frustrate me too. A program will tell me that it saved a file in a particular folder... but when I look for that folder, it’s a crap shoot as to whether I’ll be able to find it. And if I as much as breathe on my TB cable, I lose the connection to my UA Apollo Quad.

That being said, my wife has an Xbox One X. 100% MS product, and it is as clunky to deal with as any old PC. One of her games will shut the Xbox down, and the error message says that it’s overheated. Sorry, wrong, try again.

I was happiest on XP. Still can’t gel with Windows 10. Only use it for work so can’t change much on it due to policies. Mac at home which does crash on occasion. Can’t win.

My Macbooks crash more often than my Windows computers ever do. Spinning beachball of death or just completely unresponsive.

I'm not particularly enamored with the Mac UI either. Finder has to be the worst file manager ever created.
And for the record, My 2 AXE FXIII units have never crashed. And that goes for my previous AXE FXII XL+ units, as well.👍👏🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom