AFIII Finally released my EP- Guitars are (you guessed it) All Axe-Fx III

Shredder3386

Inspired
Hey guys,

Today is a huge day for me. Finally released my EP, which has been a massive labour of love for me for the better part of three years. It has many killer guest stars, and I'm proud of the way it came out. Figured I would post it here because all the guitars were recorded on my AxeFx III :cool:🤘. Used a combination of my beloved PVH block and a mix of some cabs I shot myself (which I may release shortly). Here is the video for title track, let me know what you guys think! Its available on all platforms (Spotify, Apple Music etc) and my bandcamp below.

https://jeffsanna.bandcamp.com/releases

Just finished streaming the EP and I think it's great! Nice mix and production and totally diggin' the riffin'!!!
Thanks so much for taking the time to check it out dude! Really appreciate it, glad you like it :). If you have any links too for music feel free to shoot them my way, I’d love to return the favour

This is outstanding! Great playing, vocals, arrangement and production. All the tones are great. I also like how the drums sound and sit in the mix. Expertly done!

This is outstanding! Great playing, vocals, arrangement and production. All the tones are great. I also like how the drums sound and sit in the mix. Expertly done!
Thanks a lot MSS! Appreciate the kind words, Chris did a killer job mixing everything and making the drums and bas huge. This was actually a last minute addition to the EP and I didn’t think it would work with vocals. Now it may be my favourite song I’ve ever written.

Reactions: MSS
Thanks a lot MSS! Appreciate the kind words, Chris did a killer job mixing everything and making the drums and bas huge. This was actually a last minute addition to the EP and I didn’t think it would work with vocals. Now it may be my favourite song I’ve ever written.
I like all of them and find them inspiring. At Winters End is prob my fav as well. I purchased it on bandcamp. Happy New Year!

This tune is killer, man! Bookmarked the bandcamp page so I can check it out tomorrow while nursing my NYE hangover.

I've been working on an album for the last two years, had a bit of a lull for a while due to work, but ordering the Axe III last week gave me the boost I needed to get back to it. Going to re-track all the guitars and bass so I can do a deep dive in programming/dialing in tones.

Tight work on your release and congrats!

H
This tune is killer, man! Bookmarked the bandcamp page so I can check it out tomorrow while nursing my NYE hangover.

I've been working on an album for the last two years, had a bit of a lull for a while due to work, but ordering the Axe III last week gave me the boost I needed to get back to it. Going to re-track all the guitars and bass so I can do a deep dive in programming/dialing in tones.

Tight work on your release and congrats!
Thanks a lot dude! Let me know what you think, and if the EP cures your hangover haha. Ya it’s tough to get going, I was only finishing one song every 6 months but I’m having another kid soon so that was the drive to finish this thing before I run out of free time entirely. Good luck man and and let me know when it’s done so I can listen!

Last edited:
I like all of them and find them inspiring. At Winters End is prob my fav as well. I purchased it on bandcamp. Happy New Year!
Thanks so much dude, honestly I really appreciate that! Happy New Year to you too, if you have any releases as well let me know, I would love to return the favour!

Reactions: MSS
Phenomenal! Really great singer, and i know all too well how hard and long it takes to find one.
Nice mixing and mastering, a labour of love for sure.

Phenomenal! Really great singer, and i know all too well how hard and long it takes to find one.
Nice mixing and mastering, a labour of love for sure.
Ya singers are pretty hard to find haha. I feel pretty lucky to work with him, thanks for the kind words too :), really appreciate it man

Back
Top Bottom